Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome


THANK YOU so much for taking a second to check out my new blog. It’s still under heavy construction, but I hope to have some past photography projects (and the stories behind them) up for your viewing pleasure soon!

As many of you may know, I have been taking photos for as long as I can remember. It’s always been a favorite hobby of mine, and it’s my dream (or one of them) to be able to do it full time. I love spending time behind my camera (and if you know me well, I don’t really spend much time in front of it
J ) and seeing the world in a whole different way.

So please check back often, as new projects will be added as often as possible, and if nothing else, you’ll have some interesting reading/viewing, for a lazy rainy day, or to kill some time on your lunch hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment